Thursday, March 17, 2011

SwiM...SwiM...


Today I've got new exciting activity to do...which is SWIMMING...yeayh...my old activity at college..(thanx to my fren who had accompany me)...It's fun coz I go with my siblings..which is my younger brother always make something stupid and also fun at pool...that his attitude..I'm ok with it as long not too much...huhu..so I have snap pic of pool where my siblings and I went to swimming..here it is......


I have swim from the start until the end of this pool...aaahh soooo tired..I feel like my chest will blow up(boommm)..I feel so hard to breath but its fun because I still can reach till the end even long time didn't go to swimming..huhu..Not so bad la...hehe..
Owh almost forgot..when we came back home I see a cat lay down in a unique position..here the pic..


Ok gtg..Have some stuff to do..will update later...bubbye!!
(^_^)\/(peace)

No comments:

Post a Comment