Monday, March 21, 2011

So Sad...=(

I believe each one of us have their bestfren rite...what u feels when ur bestfren make something horrible to u..I bet u must feel sad rite..Just what I feels now..sad..=( I don't know what I'm doing wrong to my bestie..I accepted if my bestie give me a good reason for what my bestie do to me...I feel like to cry out loud...but I'm not like a kind of person...I prefer to keep it to myself quietly...thats me..

Someone have told me if ur like to keep ur probs or anything that u hate to ur heart u will died soon..huhu..If its true I think I might died soon...hope its not true..I don't want to dead before my dream come true or before I make my parents dream come true...huhu..

So I did't know what status our friendship now..I feel like to see my bestie and face my bestie and ask what I'm doing wrong..If I called I bet my bestie won't pick up..I know my bestie very well..hurm...so that all for this time post...will update later..
(^_^)\/ peace

No comments:

Post a Comment