Sunday, March 20, 2011

Old but sweet

The title for this time is kind of weird rite...I bet u all must think of something else..hehe..but this time I would like to share about an old SONG but sweet to hear it...the song I talked about is the song where u'll hear now on my blog...
This song is a ost or background song of Miss Congeniality at Astro Warna...this song appear when Sandra Bullock undercover in the Miss United States competition..so when I hear this song I feel like my heart totally melt...huhuhu..so this song will become my favorite song for this months or moment...huhu just wait n see the next post..will I stay with this song or not..huhu..


As I have started to like this song, I would to dedicated this song to my parents...
Babah & Ibu u're both in a million...no one can replace both of u...we love u both...

thanx for raise me up and make me happy all the time...love u all...


and this song also for my bestfrens

thanx girls for being my frens...we have been friend almost 3 years...such a amazing friendship I ever had..love u all...
(^_^)\/ peace

No comments:

Post a Comment