Monday, March 21, 2011

My Bestfren...

I have many bestfren..since in high school until I've enter college..but I have 1 bestfren that I really2 comfort with...this person so special to me...this person is a person which other people hard to understand this person and also hard to close with this person..
Instead of that, this person can entertain me when I'm in a bad mood and also give me a good advice when I'm down..

Actually its hard to find this kind of person now and because of that I really appreciate and grateful to have a fren like this person...but recently I don't know why our friendship is not as usual..I don't know if I have make any of mistake...

Whatever it is I still hope our friendship is like people always said 'bff' bestfriend forever
(^_^)\/ peace

2 comments:

  1. still prob wif ur bff ???????
    aiyaaaaaa..i thought u make a spcial enry 4 me..:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...sowie dear..k2..wait I'll make a special entry juz for u k...^_^

    ReplyDelete