Thursday, March 24, 2011

B2ST

I have fall in love in B2ST..huhu..first one of my fwen have give me B2ST song which is 'Take care of my girlfren' then after I hear it I totally love their song..before this I already have 1 of their song 'Shock' but then I felt bored with that song so I have ignored this band for a little while...but now I admire them again...huhu..thanx to who give me their song...hehe



In this group I like Yang Yoseob..his cute and funny..I just wacth him on Oh! My school tv show at KBS then saw him make joke and also dance...aaahh so cute..hehe..


Actually most of their group members all cute and also handsome...haha..well u know girls rite..always choose man who just cute and handsome...even they sing worse when live but not all korean band like that...


I just found out 1 group who sing better or good when live..FT Island..they cute and their voice is also good as their look..huhu if u dun believe it just see on youtube...one of their song I like is 'Love, Love, Love'

(^_^)\/ peace


No comments:

Post a Comment