Tuesday, May 17, 2011

~New Song & New ME!!~

This time I've put a new song in my blog so u guys can enjoy when listening to the song k...so the song is kind of make u be in a club rite..haha..its not I'm into a kind of girls ok..juz the music of this song makes me release my tension & of course I like to hear this song when I'm faced my work (coding) at office..layan beb..hahha..
Furthermore now I think I'm a step ahead become an anti social people...(really??)huhu...dun know maybe now I'm a working person so when I came home I've already feel tired and sometimes I haven't open my laptop at all and even I'm on my laptop I juz let it be on until morning...but I always on my fb & sometimes some peoples want to chatting with me but I think all the time NO ONE...so u guys know y I let my fb still on until mornink rite...haha
sometimes I feel like I want to further my study so badly bcoz I think when I'm in college I have many frens to go for hang out or chatting..now all my frens have their own life..everyone busy..no time to chit chat or calling2 like old time..hurm...
I think its time for me to wake up and faced the real life as a working people..at least for a short time...okeyh Fieqa life must go on...ganbatte ne~ haha..
okeyh thats it my luahan perasaan session..haha..will update later yaw..
(^_^)\/ peace

No comments:

Post a Comment