Saturday, May 7, 2011

~Hang Out!!~

Today I went hang out with my beshfwens...I felt so enjoy and what make me moved is all my beshfwens willing to came at Wagsa Walk mall which is near my home. A nite before we going out I have said to my fwen that I can't go out far from my house unless they came here...so they decide to came here only want me to join them...I'm so lucky to have beshfwens like that..
So we had enjoyed all day until 6.45 pm & after that I drove them to Putra Lrt almost 7 pm...I also had sent 1 of my beshfwen to her sister's home then after that I'm went back home..so tired but I had so much fun today..can't tell the whole activity that we had done today coz that will make a huge fuss later...huhu...so its SECRET..haha..so that's all for today..will update later..
(^_^)\/ peace

No comments:

Post a Comment