Saturday, May 21, 2011

Irresponsible Person

From now on I have to do extra work at my office..this all because of this irresponsible person..I hate it..why?? If u didn't know how to do ur job can't u juz tell the boss or someone in charge..Is it difficult to said "I didn't know to do this. Can u guys show me how to do it?" is it so difficult!! hey u have ur mouth okeyh..Allah gave u mouth n voice to speak not just sit down quietly..then now u have make other people to do ur job..great attitude...huh..
Anyway whatever it is I have to do it whether I like it or not..my big boss have asked me personally to do this so I have to accept it rite..hurm..this is what we called experience..yaa rite..so thats all for today entry..will update again later...see yaa..
(^_^)\/ peace

No comments:

Post a Comment