Saturday, October 17, 2009

~G0!ng 0uT~


Yesterday I'm going out with my sis's n my cousins..we went to One Utama a.k.a ou..hehe..we went to watch Papadom..this movie is so great..

This story is about a father that so concerned about his daughter after her wife passed away..he doesn't want to let her daughter go study too far from him but her daughter insist..so he made a plan..he be a gardener in his daughter university n at the same time he can watch her daughter activity..hehe..anyway i like this kind of father..I think the way her father treat her juz want to show how he love his daughter...erm..lucky to have father like this..hehe..by da way my father also juz like this but not too concerned juz like in this movie..anyway love babah..muaahh..thanx for being my babah..

1 comment:

  1. wah... nice2... gud for u.. congrats.. hehe.. dapat kuar jalan2 tgk wayang lagi tu...

    ReplyDelete