Sunday, May 10, 2009

~..M0Th3R's DaY..~


To some LOVE is just a word
To me it's a feeling
A feeling I get every time I look into your eyes

A feeling I get when I realize your my mom
A mom who loves, shares, A mom who inspires

Unconditionally
What's that?
That's LOVE

A mothers love, but only you would know

And me
You returned that love time and time again

Possibly to much, nevertheless you did
Thank You

Thank You for being there when I needed you most
Thank You for believing in me, even when I doubted
myself
For being the one person I could trust

No matter what, no matter where
But most of all thank-you for being you my luvly mom
A mom I am so proud to
claim
I LOVE YOU!
Now and forever!!



happy mother's day to my luvly mom yg ade kt Mekah..I LOVE U very much ibu..hope u fine there..we'll miss u very much here...n we'll wait u & dad went back home..thanx for all ur love n thanx for tke cre of me....Love u very much!!muuaahh...

No comments:

Post a Comment